1. As a user of the Site ("User"), you are informed that, other than Cookies, no processing of personal data is implemented for simple visits to the extranet.
2. We limit the collection of your personal data to the strictest necessary and clearly indicate:
- The purpose of the processing operations;
- Whether the data collected is mandatory or optional for the management of your application;
- Who shall be entitled to consult the data;
- Your personal rights and how to exercise them.
Association Française pour le Nommage Internet en Coopération (Afnic)
1 rue Stephenson
SIREN 414 757 567
4. Denomination - Purposes and legal bases for data processing
Denomination: Membership Management
Purposes: Management of Afnic members including:
- The receipt and administration of membership applications as well as information and other requests;
- the recording and updating of the individual information necessary for the administrative management of the members and donors, in particular the management of membership fees, in accordance with the statutory provisions which govern the interested parties;
- to establish, in response to management needs, statistical reports or lists of members or contacts, particularly with a view to sending out bulletins, invitations, preparatory documents for the bodies of the association, and newsletters. When these lists are selective, the criteria used are objective and are based solely on characteristics corresponding to Afnic's statutory purpose;
- to establish directories of members, including directories made available to the public on the Internet;
- by any means of communication, carry out operations relating to prospecting actions with members, donors and prospects. For online communication (website), processing of connection data for purely statistical purposes may be performed.
5. Categories of data processed
- Member identification data
- Data in the "members" directory
- Terms of connection to the website: Member + "log in".
- Life of the association (eg membership fee management)
- Connection data (IP address, logs, etc.)
6. Retention period
Member data are retained until resignation, cancellation or departure of a member, or a longer period of time in the event of the express agreement of the person concerned, litigation or the fulfilment of legal obligations. Account data are purged 1 year after their deletion. The data processed as part of the extranet contact form are deleted 6 months after the last exchange.
- a) The persons statutorily responsible for the management of the association;
- b) The services responsible for the administration and management of members;
- c) The public for the publication in the directory of names, first names and organizations.
8. Your personal rights
You have personal rights, namely the right to access, oppose, rectify and delete data, the right to limit the processing thereof, the right to withdraw your consent at any time, the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority and the right to set guidelines for the retention, erasure and communication of your personal data in the event of death.
9. Procedure for exercising personal rights with Afnic
- By electronic means to email@example.com
- By mail : Association Française pour le Nommage Internet en Coopération Service Juridique, Abus et Litiges Immeuble Stephenson 1 rue Stephenson 78180 Montigny-le-Bretonneux France