- As a user of the extranet ("User"), you are hereby informed and in compliance with the legal framework relating to the protection of personal data and privacy, that one or more cookies may be automatically installed on your browser. Cookies are data blocks that are used to record information about the user.
- These cookies are registered or read without obtaining your prior consent as soon as these cookies:
- Have as their sole purpose of enabling or facilitating electronic communication
- Are strictly necessary for the provision of the service requested by the User;
- Measure the audience by respecting the following conditions:
- Users are informed,
- Users may object at any time,
- The data collected are not cross-checked with other data processing operations,
- The cookie registered only serves to produce anonymous statistics and does not enable monitoring of the User's browsing habits on other websites,
- The cookie is not kept for more than 13 months and is not extended during new visits,
- Raw visiting data are not associated with an identifier,
- There is no geolocation by the use of the IP address.
- In this case, for cookies whose sole purpose is to allow or facilitate electronic communication and cookies strictly necessary for the provision of a service specifically requested by the user, the following cookie:
The PHP SESSION COOKIE to ensure the proper functioning of the secure connection that collects the following data from the user: Afnic Id, Account Name, Contract Type, Customer ID, CN, Account Status, Organization Name and DN
It is not possible to provide detailed information and updates on setting items that are solely under the exclusive control and authority of the publishers of browser software. By way of information, users can obtain additional information:
- from the publishers of their browser on their website;
- More generally on the CNIL website at www.cnil.fr.
Users are hereby informed that disabling settings of this kind may prevent the use of certain features of the website.
- Users have a right to access, remove and/or modify their personal data communicated by means of cookies in the conditions indicated Your data.